Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 - Intel Core i7 1185G7 - Win 10 Pro - Iris Xe Graphics - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD - 13.5" touchscreen 2256 x 1504 - Wi-Fi 6 - matte black - kbd: English - commercial
- Utilizes a discrete Trusted Platform Module (TPM) that is certified for government and security-minded enterprise standards, achieving FIPS 140-2 Level 2 with Intrusion Detection and Common Criteria / EAL4
- Pre-configured and ready for Windows Autopilot, a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use. Using cloud-based services, Windows Autopilot: reduces the time IT spends on deploying, managing, and retiring devices.
- Includes Windows Professional for additional capabilities that are oriented towards professionals and business environments, such as Active Directory, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, Hyper-V, and Windows Defender Device Guard.
- Includes Advanced Exchange Service for immediate replacement during a warranty claim. As soon as you make your claim, a replacement is send out. Once received, you simply put the old one in the box and send it back. This reduces turnaround time!
- Includes Surface Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) that replaces the traditional basic input/output system (BIOS) with advanced security and management features.
- Design specifically for use with Microsoft teams with optimized hardware and software such as front-facing cameras with f2.0 aperture and 1.4-micron sensors, digital Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) microphones arrays spaced for beamforming, background noise reduction and acoustic echo cancellation, speakers designed to eradicate unwanted device sounds like fan humming and keyboard reverberations, and precision engineered displays and pen for natural inking, touch, and Gorilla Glass layers to reduce parallax, and advanced palm rejection to support natural writing.